Published on June 29th, 2012 | by David PInson1
Comic-Con 2012: Win a Trip to New Zealand to see the World Premiere of The Hobbit
I’ve been getting a mass flux of emails concerning the Con this year and I wanted to share. Why? Because I’m just like that. I was raised the oldest of five boys and I give, dammit. We all had to share toys, clothes and toothbrushes. Too much info? Apologies.
Here a good one you can seek out if you are attending this year. Or you can just go camp outside of Room 20 for the “Game of Thrones” panel. These are the options.
The Hobbit- Trip to the Premiere in NZ: One lucky fanboy/fangirl can win a trip to New Zealand and check out the World Premiere along side Gandalf and Bilbo. This is a sweepstakes giveaway brought to you by Tourism New Zealand in association with Weta and Air New Zealand.
FANS CAN ENTER TO WIN AT THE WETA BOOTH
Check out the details:
- 6 day trip for two to New Zealand – www.newzealand.com
- Round-trip flights on Air New Zealand - http://www.airnewzealand.com
- VIP tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set – http://www.hobbitontours.com/
- Visit the Weta Cave and meet the artists from Weta Workshop - http://www.wetanz.com/
- See movie set locations in Queenstown - http://www.queenstownnz.co.nz/
- PLUS – two tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, in Wellington on 28 November, 2012-06-13 - http://www.newzealand.com/travel/media/press-releases/2012/6/film_hobbit-nz-premiere-announced.cfm